The Best Police Service in the World. Police officers give their lives to policing and protecting the public. We Read more
Essex Police Federation
Essex Federation: we are Serving Police Officers, Serving Police Officers.
The Essex Police Federation are a staff association representing all Police Officers from the ranks of Constable, Sergeant, Inspector and Chief Inspector. We provide both assistance and member services in many areas, which include; welfare, pay and conditions of service, health and safety, conduct, performance, issues relating to the police regulations, legal, life insurance, injury claims and negotiations on behalf of police officers.
As a federation we have a responsibility to assist not only our members but also to help Essex Police with force efficiency and to identify problems as we see them which may have an adverse effect on the service delivered to the people of Essex.
The National Police federation was created by the Police Act 1919.
The police federation has evolved from being a voluntary, unfunded organisation in its early years, to a modern, professional staff association that covers all subjects and issues that affect the police service, including all aspects of pay, allowances, hours of duty, annual leave and pensions, ensuring the views of its members are heard.
- Essex Federation Survey ... View offer
- 25% Off Weekend Break at Federation House 25% Off Weekend Break at Federation House... View offer
- 10% off all website design Discount web design... View offer
- London Palace Visits London Palace Visits... View offer
- Discounted Tickets Dicounted Days out... View offer
- Wedding Photography Matt Mallett wedding photography... View offer
- Police misconduct changes being rushed through without a great deal of thought, says Steve Evans, PFEW conduct lead http://t.co/luv8rNzSmo View Tweet, 2013/05/17
- Inspecting ranks should examine themselves and when necessary start saying no to some tasks: http://t.co/VftmEtpJO6 View Tweet, 2013/05/17
- Police minister reminded of “moral obligation” to protect constables from harm as officer numbers rapidly decrease: http://t.co/tfkHl1Ce1C View Tweet, 2013/05/17
- PFEW: “We got it right on the industrial rights ballot” http://t.co/SoIILHdigQ View Tweet, 2013/05/17
- Home Sec:Police have many skills but they're not in a position to be psychiatrists diagnosing/treating mental illness http://t.co/wZdNDtqLB1 View Tweet, 2013/05/17